Format: FLAC (image + .cue)
Sample Rate: 44.1 kHz / 16 Bit
Source: 11 x CD
Artist: King Crimson
Title: On (And Off) The Road
Label, Catalog: Discipline Global Mobile / Panegyric Records / WHD Entertainment KCCBX8 (EU)
Genre: Prog Rock
Release Date: 2016
Scans: included (complete set)
Size .rar: ~ 4.89 gb
“1981 – King Crimson – Discipline”
“1981 – King Crimson – Live At Moles Club”
“1981 – King Crimson – Live In Japan”
“1982 – King Crimson – Beat”
“1982 – King Crimson – Europe 1982”
“1982 – King Crimson – Live At Alabamahalle”
“1983 – King Crimson – Fragmented”
“1984 – King Crimson – Absent Lovers 1”
“1984 – King Crimson – Absent Lovers 2”
“1984 – King Crimson – Three Of A Perfect Pair”
“2016 – King Crimson – Are You Recording Gary?”
The 19-disc limited edition box set ‘On (and Off) The Road’ presents a complete overview of the enduringly popular 1980’s incarnation of King Crimson.
Featuring a wealth of previously unheard audio and / or upgraded audio from the band’s first to final performances, stereo and 5.1 editions of Discipline, Beat and The Three Of A Perfect Pair, plus video recordings of some of the best live shows the line-up played and substantial new concert footage, all presented to the high standards that have been a staple of King Crimson boxed sets of recent years.
* 9 CDs, including new Steven Wilson and Robert Fripp stereo mixes of Discipline (2011), Beat (2016) and Three of a Perfect Pair (2016), and the final concert from each of the band’s tours: Japan 1981 (new to CD), Germany 1982 (new mixes for this edition), Canada (Absent Lovers) 1984 (remastered for this edition)
* 2 CDs of additional studio recordings including 1 CD containing edited and expanded of sessions for the abandoned third album and a ‘making of…’ CD featuring studio snippets and outtakes from across the studio recordings (providing a fascinating audio insight into the ‘Crimson process’)
* 3 DVD-audio discs (hybrid discs compatible with all DVD players and rom-drives, region free, NTSC) feature the three original studio albums in high-resolution stereo (new & original mixes), 5.1 Surround Sound mixes and additional audio and videos on all three discs
* 3 BluRay discs containing all the DVD-a disc material plus extensive additional video material including: Frejus live (Discipline), Alabama-Halle (Beat) (footage unseen since original 1982 broadcast), Japan 1984 (Three of a Perfect Pair) and additional hi-res audio options.
* The Three Of A Perfect Pair BluRay also features previously unseen footage from the final run of 1984 Japanese concerts plus 2 sets of ‘single camera footage’ recordings with shots focusing on each of the individual musicians.
* 2 additional discs are ‘More Neal and Jack and Me’ (disc 18) – allowing the two concerts to be presented in 4:3 aspect ratio as per original film and effectively a 1982 hi-res tour disc (disc 19).
* Absent Lovers concert is also included in a new Surround Sound mix on the Three Of A Perfect Pair BluRay
Presented in a 12-inch box with booklet, memorabilia, extensive sleeve notes and eyewitness accounts of Crimson live shows.